July's FREE Let's Set the Month in Motion forum, in partnership with the City of Fremantle, examines 'Leasing in a Challenging Market'.
Get answers to YOUR questions, such as:
- Can you negotiate terms mid lease?
- Key terms in commercial leases and which ones you should avoid
- How to work with Landlord’s agents – are they driven purely by Landlord’s interests?
- Which areas of Fremantle your business should explore
- How leasing in Fremantle differs from leasing in Perth
Our panel experts include:
- Nick Gvozdin from Frichot & Frichot, a commercial lawyer,
- Kym Thomason from NTY Commercial, a Property Manager representing landlords & tenants across Perth
- Craig White of FPS Commercial Property, a Property Manager with a Fremantle portfolio
With commercial leasing an extremely hot topic for Freo locals, this Q&A session is on track to be a booked out event!
Don't miss out! Register now!
If you've missed our earlier Let's Set the Month in Motion forums, catch up via our podcast.
16 Phillimore Street
Fremantle, WA 6160